Search & Win

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Package, for Moi?


I don't mean to sound like a Scrooge because I can only imagine how insane it is to work for a package delivery company this time of year, BUT, COME ON, did you have to leave my delivery in the snow? I'm home today and can see the drop off spot from the window so it couldn't have been out there long but the bottom was soaked - what if I didn't get the package until much, much later? Ugh! Then, they left a delivery notice stating the package was left at the front door, on the front door! Duh. I did have a good laugh about that. Anyway, that package, like most that we receive this time of year, was for my kids. In the mailbox, however, was a package just for me. I got a full size L'OREAL Lash Boosting Serum and a full size L'OREAL Double Extend Mascara with Lash Boosting Serum.




I received this product from a program that I participate in called Bzz Agent. If you haven't heard of this company it is a WOM marketing company; WOM standing for "word of mouth". So, I was offered this campaign and accepted. Which means I get to try the product and all I have to do is give my honest opinion to people that I know that might be interested. If you would like to find out more about BZZ Agent, check out their website HERE. Anyone can sign up - this is not just for bloggers. Blogging is a good way to share info though so I will be posting my results here. I know some of you might be curious about this "over the counter" serum after seeing the Brooke Shields commercial for a (not affiliated) prescription serum a trillion and one times on tv. Did I mention that the serum retails for $14.95 and the mascara retails for $12.95 and this is a 4-week challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment