Search & Win

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Email Ecstasy - Get Your Mind Out of the Gutter!

Signing up for email notifications for your favorite stores and products is a must. Admittedly though, it does become annoying when your Inbox is filled with what is seemingly the same old deal. Once in blue moon you get the feeling of, what I'd like to refer to as, Email Ecstasy. This warm and fuzzy feeling is prompting me to start the first regular installment of my blog. This is where I share my enthusiasm over a deal I found in the old Inbox. Today's deal? Leapfrog.com We haven't met a Leapfrog product yet we haven't liked and when I browse the selections for the older age groups' toys, I don't see our loyalty waning. The toy that caught my eye? Fridge Talk Magnetic Wordplay Recorder It has been on my radar for some time and I can promise you that today's price of $5.99 is a tinsel (Don't Ask) of a deal (Reg.Price $21.99). It is for ages 3-6 but there are some other great deals for other age groups as well. Hurry, deal ends tonight at 11:59 PM CST. Wanna sweeten up the deal? Use the freeship code I posted about HERE and shop through Mr.Rebates for a 5% return. Not a member yet? Sign up and receive a bonus $5.

A Gift Giving Aside - Remember, if you buy this (or any other magnetic fridge gift) for another person's kid - Magnets don't stick to stainless! So, if they have a stainless fridge this gift might have the potential of being shoved in a drawer!

No comments:

Post a Comment