Search & Win

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Looking For a New Holiday Cookie?

Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter and Hershey Kisses are the holiday standards but, if you're like me, you might be looking for a new cookie to add to your cookie list. I think (hope) I've found my new addition. I love, love, love the Girl Scout's Thin Mints. I can easily finish a box-maybe two-off in a sitting. I found a recipe on Oprah.com claiming to size up to the originals. I took a look at the ingredients and nothing too crazy. Really the only ingredient that you might not have in your stash is peppermint oil. I have not tried these yet but my little baker and I will be soon. Find this yummy recipe HERE.

Let me know if you try it or, if you just want to share your favorite holiday recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment