Search & Win

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

On Your Mark, Get Set, Blog!

So, I did it. I started a blog, well, actually, I'm starting a blog right now. My husband has been telling me for about two years that I should blog and I agreed. I had been telling myself the same thing the whole time. Why has it taken me so long to get started? I have a lot to say and someone will listen, right? Well, I can't predict that and it really doesn't matter. This is something that I have wanted to do for awhile and after actually becoming envious of some of the women who write the blogs I frequent, I began rethinking the idea. What can I lose? I've started something that I wanted to do and that alone is a valuable lesson that I'd like to share with my kids.

What will I blog about? Life as Mom and I love a bargain so I'll be sharing those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment