Search & Win

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays

I haven't posted the last few days because I've been spending extra time with my family and I'm busy going in circles trying to put away some Christmas gifts. I hope everyone had a great holiday and are maybe even lucky enough to not be back to work yet. My kids made Christmas more magical than I ever remember and it was truly a joy to watch them open their presents on Christmas morning. After opening her first present, my daughter exclaimed, "My whole life I wanted this and this is just fantastic!!. I think she hugged each present and eventually just starting abbreviating her comments with, "My whole life...!". My son wasn't nearly as interested in ripping the presents open but kept us entertained anyway. It is so hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone! Happy belated Holidays to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment