Search & Win

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Perfect Princess Party 1/30/10 @ The Disney Store

Visit your local Disney Store on January 3oth for THE PERFECT PRINCESS PARTY. Choose from 2 "parties".

From the Disney Store Website:
Session 1--11:00-11:45 a.m and Session 2--1:00-1:45 p.m
Wear your favorite princess gown and learn how to be a perfect princess!

I'm not sure what activities are planned for this event but we did attend the Disney Store's Halloween party and my daughter had a blast. The only downfall was that it was really crowded. This should be better because it will be all (mostly, I guess) girls and is broken down in 2 sessions. What to do, what to do? Dinosaurs vs. Princesses - My daughters absolute 2 favorite things in life are going head to head on the 30th. We are planning on going to the museum for an event that day that I posted about HERE. Knowing me, I'll attempt both. Spoiled much? I just love the fact that she is able to love both Princesses and Dinosaurs!

No comments:

Post a Comment