Search & Win

Monday, January 25, 2010

Payless Discounts



My little lady has grown out of her first pair of tap shoes. I'm not sure why I feel so sad about this but I do. I need to pick up a new pair for her before her class tonight. I called Payless and they are holding what seems to be the only size 8 1/2 toddler in the tri-state area. That gave me a couple of hours to find a coupon. I found 2 options.

1. If you are a AAA member, they offer a 10% discount off of regular priced merchandise - just show your membership card at checkout. This is a good last resort savings.

2. I signed up for email notifications at Payless.com and they instantly sent an email with a coupon for an additional 15% off. I'm obviously going with this option :) Now, if they can offer anything for the sting I'm feeling due to my baby growing out of her first pair of tap shoes....

No comments:

Post a Comment