Search & Win

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Top Two Tuesday

Grab My Button

This is fun. I'm joining Jimmy Choos and a Baby Too and am posting my 2 favorite movies. There are a lot of movies that have moved me over the years but I am basing my 2 picks on the fact that under no circumstances, could I ever change the channel if either of these movies are on.

Movie #1 -National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation



What gets me is that Chevy Chase does not even have to speak and I'm cracking up. To me, it is just the perfect movie.

Movie #2- Dirty Dancing



A coming of age show with dancing and 80's music!

What are yours? Please Share!

2 comments:

  1. I really love The Princess Bride (Fencing. Fighting. Torture. Revenge. Giants. Monsters. Chases. Escapes. True love. Miracles.) and The Little Mermaid (she saves him first, girl power!)

    ReplyDelete