Search & Win

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oscar Night -March 7th

This year, I thought for about a minute, I'm going to watch each nomination for best picture. Then it hit me, some of them are still in theaters and that's just not going to happen. While AVATAR is probably a lovely film, I'm not wasting one of my nights out listening to 3 hours of a made up language when I can stay home and hear 12+ hours of jibberish for free. Of the 10 nominations, I've just seen UP (but I saw it at least 10 times, but that doesn't count, does it?)

And the nominiees for Best Picture are:

  • Avatar
  • The Blind Side
  • District 9
  • An Education
  • The Hurt Locker
  • Inglourious Basterds
  • Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire
  • A Serious Man

  • Up
  • Up in the Air
What about you? Any favorites or predictions?

Visit http://oscar.go.com/ for more Oscar fun

No comments:

Post a Comment