Search & Win

Monday, February 22, 2010

30 Day Shred

Do you know a Shred Head? Well, Jillian Michaels of The Biggest Loser fame has a DVD/Workout program called the 30 day Shred. The deal is you work out for 30 days for only 20 minutes a day and progress through 3 difficulty levels. I had read about this Shredding phenomenon for a few weeks and wanted to give it a try because the people that are doing it seemed obsessed. And, I felt like the last person on Earth to know about it. Before I got the DVD I thought how can 20 minutes make a difference? This had to be just a marketing ploy to get busy moms to buy! Get ripped in 20 minutes while your kids nap, right? But, after I got it I could see how this could work. Now, I can't see how anyone can't lose weight/get toned by doing this DVD. Problem is, I did it for 4 days and got sick and now I'm having a hard time starting again. My son is napping, husband is at work, daughter is all snuggled up watching a movie and dinner is in the crockpot. I guess I'm out of excuses and I'm going to start right now. I thought if I blogged about it I will do it. We'll see. Any other Shred Heads?



I've included the link to this DVD at Amazon but this can be purchased at Target & Walmmart, too!

2 comments:

  1. I just started my 3rd round of the shred, once you miss a day or so it is HARD to get back at it. But good for you, keep pushing. I am on day 6 and I love it still, hard but worth it and it does get so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get it done Today! Thanks for the words of encouragement, Megan!

    ReplyDelete