Search & Win

Friday, March 19, 2010

Easter/Spring Pictures at Picture Me! Portrait Studios


Today is Easter picture day. Woo hoo. I can't be alone when I say I get burned out after my kids take pictures, right? Hopefully today is smooth sailing. Their outfits are a little casual this year but very cute! My daughter actually picked hers out and my little man is rocking his new Nikes and a robot tie. A tie! It is his first tie! And it has little robots on it! The things that excite me these days.



Sometimes our budget allows us the fancy studios for pictures and other times it does not. I don't know how many times I've talked to other moms and when the topic of studio pictures comes up they get all uncomfortable and say how horrible they have been about getting regular pictures taken. (On a side note, I have to say I am pretty good about this but where I struggle is actually doing something with them when I get them.) With Picture Me's promo package you can get (30) pictures of one pose for $7.99 and often times as low as $4.99. Picture me! Portrait Studios has some printable coupons available. And, as always, if you frequent a business or plan to, sign up for their emails because often times you will find the best savings there!

Get your Picture Me! Coupons HERE. (20% off total order excluding promo package & Free French Classic Collage)

Note: I didn't get compensated in anyway for this post- just sharing coupons I'm actually using!

No comments:

Post a Comment