Search & Win

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Rite Aid Trip 1/3/09

I'm loving Rite Aid right now. I went through a CVS phase and now I'm loving Rite Aid. I spent $8.00 OOP today and I got the following deals:

(2) Stayfree 18 ct. pads
used BOGO coupon from 1/3/10 insert and they are BOGO in store so these were FREE!

(2) Nivea Lip Care
used BOGO coupon from 1/3/10 insert and they are BOGO in store so these were also FREE!

Johnson & Johnson Baby Bubble Bath
on sale for $2.99 and used $1 off in 1/3/10 coupon insert

Viva 8ct. Paper towels
on sale for $6.49 and used $1 off

They also started a "Game of Life" Promo. Read about it HERE. I received 2 game pieces for my purchase today and each game piece comes with a money saving coupon or an instant win piece.



If you have the BOGO coupons in your stash, get to Rite Aid this week and get your free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment