Search & Win

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Pittsburgh Tradition

I'm like a kid a candy store (or like myself in a candy store) at the release of the promo for the new coaster coming to Kennywood Park this summer. If you are from southwestern Pennsylvania, Kennywood Park is like our own little slice of magic, don't you think? If you are not from southwestern PA and have never been to Kennywood, seriously consider taking a road trip this summer to visit. You won't be disappointed. To me, Kennywood is like a time machine. I can close my eyes and I'm right back in 1987 wondering when I'll ever be able to ride the legendary "Thunderbolt". After watching this promo I'm taken to the future where I'm picturing my children in a few years wondering which summer they'll be able to ride the "Sky Rocket".

See the new coaster HERE on Kennywood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment